Landlord Safety Records
In 1996 the Government passed a law whereby all landlords who rent part, or all of a property must have all gas appliances and pipework checked annually, and provide certification.
Running a property can be a stressful business. But are you aware of the legal gas safety duties as a landlord? Every year landlords are swindled by illegal gas workers who perform poor gas work.
All our work is guaranteed, so customers can be confident they are receiving only the very best service. Our engineers are fully Gas Safe and MCS accredited.
At Geoff Griffiths Plumbing and Heating Ltd, we provide a comprehensive landlord gas safety service. Our registered engineers will check the following during a landlord gas safety inspection:
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence & effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation & report to a responsible person.
An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
Call us now to arrange a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate